Dynamics CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition Server, EN, CD, Win32
Business moves at light speed today, requiring that every company continuously reexamine direction, strategies, suppliers, partners—literally every variable and relationship that might lead to complacency. The intensified search for competitive advantage may mean that some of your best customers pick up and leave without you ever knowing that there was a problem. How well can you react to—and even predict—ever-shifting customer needs and competitor moves?
Infuse your organization with new levels of customer intelligence using Microsoft Dynamics CRM version 3.0, an all-new customer relationship management (CRM) system that gives every customer-facing employee the information they need to truly impress customers. With Microsoft CRM, you can create a centralized repository of customer data that sits neatly alongside Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Outlook—the applications your employees probably use every day. From Outlook, employees access Microsoft CRM sales, marketing, and customer service modules to make sales decisions, market products, solve problems, and get strategic views of the business. It’s CRM that works—and works very well—because it works the way your users already do, works the way your business already does, and works the way technology should.
Works the way you do
Microsoft CRM is quite simply the fastest and easiest way to add CRM capabilities to any organization that uses Microsoft Office or Outlook. Because it was designed to partner with Outlook, Microsoft CRM delivers lower training costs, broader user adoption, less application-switching, higher productivity, and an incredibly rapid return on investment.
Microsoft CRM can give your employees direct access to customer information through Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA), enabling access to the information they need when they need it, in the office or on the road. Microsoft CRM lets you work the way you want to work with features such as:
• Tight integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook, allowing employees to easily pull information from Microsoft CRM into Office applications such as Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software and Word.
• Quick and easy access to your data through context-sensitive information for populating forms or taking next steps without changing screens.
• Customized workspaces that allow users to create, save, and reuse favorite views of customer data without the distraction of unneeded information.
• Service Calendar that allows service schedulers and dispatchers to schedule activities by resource, time, or service.
• Powerful reporting and analysis tools that make it easy to identify opportunities and problems at a glance.
• Great mobile support that allows field workers to get instant access to customer data from any personal digital assistant (PDA), laptop, or browser.
Works the way your business does
Microsoft CRM not only slips right into your employees’ lives without disruption, it also adapts easily to your existing business workflow and processes. You or your information technology (IT) partner can quickly modify application forms, data fields, and relationships and add new activities and objects without writing a single line of code. This makes it easy to tailor Microsoft CRM to suit your needs and fit your business like a glove. You’ll also find a number of elegant workflow innovations that speed use, including next-step suggestions and automatic task assignment. Microsoft CRM also includes capabilities such as:
• A new marketing automation module that makes it easy to build customer or lead lists, create targeted marketing campaigns, track the progress of those campaigns, and follow up on campaigns.
• Quick Campaign wizard that allows marketers and salespeople to send out e-mail blasts to targeted lists and track response.
• Service scheduling that allows you to centrally manage all aspects of a service request, from logging and dispatching to tracking and follow-up.
• Easy customization of Microsoft CRM to your business workflow by adding custom objects and activities, designing custom views for different users, and building business logic into the CRM so that Microsoft CRM automates repetitive tasks, tells users next steps, sends e-mails, and raises alerts for open items—nothing falls through the cracks, giving your customers a better experience.
• Flexible reporting that enables managers to easily see how your business is doing—CRM data can be transferred into Microsoft Excel for analysis or into Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server for updating executive dashboards or collaborating on customer-related documents.
Works the way technology should
Microsoft CRM works the way your IT staff wants it to because it’s based on proven, industry-standard Microsoft technology that’s easy to learn and work with. You’ll enjoy a rapid, low-cost deployment; low support costs; and easy scalability as your business grows. IT-friendly features include:
• Easy to modify forms, data fields, and information relationships so that users can get the customized information they need.
• Streamlined installation diagnostic tools that reduce setup time and help ensure a successful deployment of Microsoft CRM.
• Fast data searches across large volumes of customer data that help users find the information they need.
• Easy to use step-by-step Microsoft Exchange Connector Deployment Wizard that simplifies Microsoft CRM integration with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
• Simple and fast connectivity to external data sources that gives users access to relevant information.
• Advanced management and notification tools that are centralized and give the IT staff the right information to manage a CRM system.
微软 Dynamics CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition Server, 128 MB, Intel Pentium / Xeon Dual 700 MHz, Indexing Service Microsoft Data Access Components 2.71a+ SCSI RAID 5 10/100 Mbps LAN, Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003, 英语
微软 Dynamics CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition Server. 最低内存: 128 MB, 最低处理器: Intel Pentium / Xeon Dual 700 MHz, 最低系统要求: Indexing Service Microsoft Data Access Components 2.71a+ SCSI RAID 5 10/100 Mbps LAN. 语言版本: 英语