17" Digitalized CRT Monitor
With first-ever one-chip Digital Deflection CPU for superb display performance, ideal screen size, superb quality and great value, the 107E6 delivers affordable get-the-job-done display plus Green, lead-free design.
Outstanding front of screen performance
- Philips breakthrough advanced Digital Deflection CPU.
- XGA 1024 x 768 resolution for sharper display.
- Flat square tube reduces distortion and reflection.
- sRGB ensures color matching between display and printouts.
- Compatibility with PC and Mac platforms.
- Quick and easy to personalize On-Screen-Display control.
- Plug and play for easy and friendly installation.
- Lead-free display protects your health and our environment.
- Lower power consumption than industry average.
- TCO guarantees the highest safety and ergonomics standards.
- Environmentally responsible Energy Star Partner.
- Flame retardant case safeguards display from fire.
Philips 17" Digitalized CRT Monitor, 43.2 cm (17"), 50 - 160 Hz, 30 - 71 kHz, FST, 1280 x 1024 pixels, 90 - 90°
Philips 17" Digitalized CRT Monitor. Display diagonal: 43.2 cm (17"), Vertical scan range: 50 - 160 Hz, Horizontal scan range: 30 - 71 kHz. Maximum resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. Swivel angle range: 90 - 90°, Tilt angle range: -5 - 13°. Power management: NUTEK, E2000, Power consumption (typical): 64 W, Power consumption (off): 1 W. Certification: CE Mark, FCC-B, UL, CSA, NUTEK, SEMKO, TÜV/GS, TÜV Ergo, FDA, EZU, GOST, MEEI, PCBC, BSMI,...