Maxdata BTF Favorit 2000 P4 2.4 256MB Intel® Pentium® 4 0.25 GB 40 GB PC
The general trademark of a manufacturer by which the consumer knows its products. A manufacturer can have multiple brand names. Some manufacturers license their brand names to other producers.
Product name is a brand's identification of a product, often a model name, but not totally unique as it can include some product variants. Product name is a key part of the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet.
BTF Favorit 2000 P4 2.4 256MB
The brand's unique identifier for a product. Multiple product codes can be mapped to one mother product data-sheet if the specifications are identical. We map away wrong codes or sometimes logistic variants.
Personal Computers, PCs for short, are computers for personal usage. They always have the following components:
- A processor (CPU), this is the heart of your computer, where the data processing is done.
- Memory (RAM), this is very fast memory in which temporary data is stored before being processed by the processor.
- Motherboard, this is the component that connects all the different parts of your computer. Often it has some integrated components like a sound card, enabling your computer to play sound, or a network card, to connect your computer to the network.
- Video board, this is the part of your computer that is responsible for the graphics processing. Micro ATX motherboards often have an integrated video board. Those integrated video boards are generally not very well suited for playing games, but good enough for watching movies.
- Hard disk, this is the permanent memory of your computer where your data is stored.
- An optional DVD/CD player/recorder for reading/writing DVDs/CDs.
created/standardized by Icecat
The quality of the product data-sheet can be on several levels:
only logistic data imported:
we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat:
the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
This statistic is based on the 96602 using ecommerce sites (eshops, distributors, comparison sites, ecommerce ASPs, purchase systems, etc) downloading this Icecat data-sheet since Only sponsoring brands are included in the free Open Icecat content distribution as used by 94430 free Open Icecat users.
Info modified on:
14 May 2020 16:26:01
The date of the most recent change of this product data-sheet in Icecat.
Short summary description Maxdata BTF Favorit 2000 P4 2.4 256MB Intel® Pentium® 4 0.25 GB 40 GB PC:
This short summary of the Maxdata BTF Favorit 2000 P4 2.4 256MB Intel® Pentium® 4 0.25 GB 40 GB PC data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.
Maxdata BTF Favorit 2000 P4 2.4 256MB, 2.4 GHz, Intel® Pentium® 4, 0.25 GB, 40 GB
Long summary description Maxdata BTF Favorit 2000 P4 2.4 256MB Intel® Pentium® 4 0.25 GB 40 GB PC:
This is an auto-generated long summary of Maxdata BTF Favorit 2000 P4 2.4 256MB Intel® Pentium® 4 0.25 GB 40 GB PC based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.
Maxdata BTF Favorit 2000 P4 2.4 256MB. Processor frequency: 2.4 GHz, Processor family: Intel® Pentium® 4. Internal memory: 0.25 GB. Total storage capacity: 40 GB. Product type: PC. Weight: 8.1 kg