Fast-Fold 183x244 Matte White D
Projecta supplies an extensive series of portable projection screens that are extremely easy to set up. Projectors are becoming more and more manageable and lighter. Combining a projector with these features with a portable projection screen makes it possible to project at any desired location. Examples of this would be applications within the rental industry, during events, in the audiovisual sector, at conference centres and in education.
Portable, easily set up tensioned screen (to 427 cm wide) for use at any desired location.
Adjustable height starting from 5 cm in increments of 15 cm.
- Supplied in robust plastic transport case on wheels.
- Frame height is adjustable to desired viewing height.
- Lightweight, folding frame is easily set up without tools.
- Matte White D: vinyl film; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 374 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.25 mm. Seamless until 4.8 m wide.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Screen fabrics Matte White D and rear projection screen fabric Da-Tex.
- Formats square (1:1), slide (3:2), video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9)
- Da-Tex rear projection screen fabric: translucent, grey vinyl; gain 1.8, viewing angle 30º L/R, weight approx. 490 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.26 mm. Seamless until 4.8 m wide.
- Aluminium, anodised tubular frame (32x32mm) with handy hinges and corner locking forms light, but sturdy construction for frame and legs.
Da-Lite Fast-Fold 183x244 Matte White D, 3.05 m (120"), 2.34 m, 173 cm, 4:3
Da-Lite Fast-Fold 183x244 Matte White D. Diagonal: 3.05 m (120"), Viewable screen width (W): 2.34 m, Viewable screen height (H): 173 cm, Native aspect ratio: 4:3, Format: Video